Thai Turkey Meatballs And Rice Noodles
whole-wheat bread crumbs
cloves garlic, minced
finely chopped scallions
1 1/2 c.
low-sodium chicken broth
red bell pepper, sliced
freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
Lime wedge, for serving
- Prepare the noodles according to package directions. Place in a bowl and toss in the sesame oil. Set aside.
- Turn the Instant Pot on. Use the Sauté program and set to Normal. While the Instant Pot is heating, combine turkey, bread crumbs, Sriracha, garlic, scallions, and egg into a large bowl. Mix well and shape into 8 meatballs.
- Add meatballs to the Instant Pot and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Add the broth, then change the setting to Manual and cook on Normal for 5 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure according to manufacturer's directions.
- Place four of the meatballs and sliced peppers into each bowl with the noodles. Pour over the chicken broth. Garnish with cilantro and lime wedge. Stir in another teaspoon of Sriracha, if desired.
Don't Miss Out!